We think it would be a wasted opportunity to limit Meaning to a one-day conference. So we created the Meaning Fringe. It’s a rich mix of events run by members of the Meaning community with a passion for bringing people together. So far this year there are sea swims, training courses, night walks, dining events, workshops and pub gatherings.
Though diverse, all Meaning Fringe events are united by a purpose – creating more opportunities for connection, inspiration, challenge, learning, action, joy and fun – around the central theme of better business. Meaning Fringe enables us to make the most of our time together, learning and collaborating with like minds. If you’d like to host one here’s what you need to do…
- Design you event and decide whether it will be free, or will have a charge for tickets.
- Choose any day and time during the week of 12-18 November (this is fairly flexible).
- Choose an appropriate venue. There are many rooms, halls and pubs for loan or hire in central Brighton, though your event could take place further afield.
- We’ll help publicise your Meaning Fringe event – with a listing here on the Meaning website, and through our mailer and social media channels.
- You’ll need to handle logistics and ticketing independently.
To propose your event, simply fill in this form as soon as you can. We will then work with you and the other event organisers to co-ordinate the Meaning Fringe programme.
Bring on the Fringe!